Anyone looking to find finance, win new business or gain some expert advice should look no further than Venturefest – the East Midlands’ finest business event, promoting inventiveness and growth to the region’s enterprises.
This key occasion draws together small and medium sized companies on the verge of expanding, or preparing to scale up through investment and other strategic business tools. As you might expect, the day also brings a host of investors and business support providers.
What’s more, for the third consecutive year, the event is free to attend for delegates thanks to generous sponsorship.
For 2017, the theme is SMART Innovation, which means uncovering opportunities within a business to solve day-to-day problems. There will also be a focus on using technology and CRM among other tools, to grow, improve and be more cost efficient. It’s the perfect opportunity to network with some of the most ambitious people in the county and hear true stories of their ups and downs in the world of business.
The event is split into segments:
- The Innovation Showcase Expo
- The Main Stage
- The Business Lounge
As an industrial design consultancy Blue Frog also supports and helps businesses grow through innovation, design and technology. For over 25 years we’ve worked closely with clients across the Midlands, the UK and Europe to develop and deliver commercially ready products. Engineered cost effectively to meet the needs of the end user, our priority is to deliver a significant return on investment.
A truly varied range of clients, from inspired inventors to SME’s, multinationals and academia, means we understand the needs of every enterprise are unique. So, we refine our development process to meet the demands and challenges of every project. We’ve succeeded across a broad range of sectors including: consumer, industrial, transport, medical and packaging gathering a wealth of knowledge and expertise, which we apply to take products successfully to market.
We’re proud to be part of the Venturefest network, which was established by Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network in 2014 to:
- Drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation
- Promote faster growing, innovative businesses that are well integrated into both local and international supply chains
- Draw together local innovation ecosystems to help people achieve their aims more effectively
- Strengthen the capacity of local innovation networks to adapt to new ways of using technology to stay ahead of the speed of change in technology and business ideas
- Provide businesses and entrepreneurs and their local business communities with an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas
- Grow the number of Venturefest events produced locally across the UK Strengthen local connections with national bodies such as Innovate UK
- Source or provide finance
- Win or contract for new business
- Find or offer expertise
We look forward to seeing you and answering your questions at Venturefest 2017. You’ll find us at pod P24B, ready to discuss the challenges your business is facing and how we can make a real difference to your project.